A wireless router is an interfacing device that determines the next network point to which a packet should be forwarded toward its destination and used to provide access to the Internet or a private computer network.
Owing to the increasing consumer demand for web-enabled de6ices and growth in the IP traffic across the world. The increasing need for faster internet connectivity among consumers, which has been deteriorated due of the rise in the number of devices being connected to the device, is driving the demand for wireless routers with effective connectivity.
According to BlueWeave Consulting, The Global Wireless Router Market is expected to grow with a significant rate during the forecast period 2019-2025
Get an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Research [email protected]
Global Wireless Router Market Competitive Landscape
D-Link Corporation, Belkin (Linksys) International Inc., TP-Link Technologies Co. Limited, Huawei Technologies Co. Limited, ASUSTek Computer Inc., Edimax Technology Co. Limited, Buffalo Americas Inc., Xiaomi Inc., and others Acquisitions, mergers, and new product developments are key strategies used by key participants to improve their competitiveness and to cater customer bases in the global market.
802.11n Standard Is Expected To Register Fastest Growth in Global Wireless Router Market during the Anticipated Period
Wireless internet standards are used for sending and receiving data over the Wi-Fi network. Wireless router performance varies by standard with 802.11b providing the slowest speeds at up to 11Mbps. Wireless “g” routers deliver a maximum speed of 54Mbps while devices based on the 802.11n standard are fastest, topping out at 300Mbps. The most lucrative router standard is 802.11n which can give a maximum speed of up to 600 Mb per second for data transfer. Moreover, it also utilizes multiple input multiple outputs (MIMO) which uses many antennas for data sharing. In addition, most of the laptops and tablets come with 802.11n Wi-Fi, and so 802.11n router is an excellent fit for a household having a few devices operating.
North America Accounts for the Lion’s Share of the Global Wireless Router Market during the Anticipate Period
The North America region is one of the most mature markets for fixed broadband internet connections thus holds the lion market share owing to the continuing trend toward automation and sustained advanced technical improvements in the wireless router. The presence of major technological giants, such as Cisco, D-Link, and TP-Link, coupled with the high adoption of technological trends in the region, aided the market growth of wireless routers. Moreover, increasing adoption of smart homes in developed countries of the region is also favoring the conditions for wireless routers. Furthermore, rapidly growing economies in the Asia-Pacific region with significant growth in the construction sector will pave the path for increasing adoption of this device which will propel the market for wireless routers market.
Get Detailed Research Methodology of this Research [email protected]
Objective of the Study:
- To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the premise of the region by segmenting global wireless router market into 5 regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- To outline, categorized and forecast the global wireless router market on the premise of product type, technology and product control, and application.
- To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global wireless router market.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for global wireless router market.
- To spot the profile of leading players, that area unit concerned within the producing and provide off global wireless router market.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Raw material suppliers
- Global wireless router manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Global wireless router market suppliers
- Organizations, associations, and alliances related to global wireless router
- Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
- Single Band
- Dual Band
The in-depth analysis of the report provides the growth potential, upcoming trends and statistics of Global Wireless Router Market size & forecast. The report promises to provide state-of-the-art technology of wireless router production and industry insights which help decision makers to take sound strategic decisions. Furthermore, the report also analyzes the market drivers and challenges and competitive analysis of the market.
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting provides a full scope of business intelligence solution for solving your toughest challenges. BWC is an emerging global expert & pioneer in the market research and provision of exclusive market INTEL. We optimize your decision making by equipping your industry with an accurate & better market research according to your industry demands through our professionally designed qualitative & quantitative research methods. Our trendy & efficient sample collection methods, integrated data solutions as well as methodologies certainly make us a better partner that you can rely on. With collective experience in the varied fields of retail, market research and reporting, we provide the business insight and business practices that would give the required impetus for your company’s growth.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826
Latest posts by Mark Wailing (see all)
- Wireless Router Market Set for Rapid Growth and Trend by 2025 by top key Players: D-Link Corporation, Belkin (Linksys) International Inc., TP-Link Technologies Co. Limited etc… - April 27, 2020
- Traffic Management Systems Market Grow With A Significant Rate During The Forecast Period 2019-2025: EFKON AG, Siemens AG, Nuance Communications, Hitachi Ltd , Iteris, Inc. etc… - April 27, 2020
- Smart Irrigation Market Report Analysis by Type, Application, Vertical and Forecast to 2025 | Major Players are Hunter Industries, Rain Bird Corporation, HydroPoint, Rachio, Banyan Water etc… - April 27, 2020