Truck Platooning Market: Summary
The Global Truck Platooning Market is estimated to reach USD 3.3 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 39.8%. Increasing need for fuel consumption, growing need for reducing CO2 emissions, and increase in road safety are some of the factors which are expected to drive the truck platooning market during the forecast period. However, high cost of platooning technology and impact on infrastructure migration are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Demand in automated driving and smart mobility is expected to become an opportunity for truck platooning system market.
To gain more insights around the Truck Platooning Market: https://www.forencisresearch.com/truck-platooning-market/
Truck platooning allows two or more trucks travel together through connectivity technologies such as automated driving support systems. These vehicles automatically maintain a specific distance between each other. The leader truck acts as the head of the convoy, guiding the movements of the vehicles behind requiring little or no action from the follower trucks. Some key players in truck platooning are Peloton Technology, AB Volvo, Daimler AG., Scania, Navistar, Inc., and WABCO among others.
Ask for The Report Sample PDF Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/truck-platooning-market-sample-pdf/
Truck Platooning Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global truck platooning market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks.
- On the the basis of type, the truck platooning market is segmented into driver assisted truck platooning (DATP) and automated truck platooning.
- Based on hardware type, the truck platooning market can be segmented into forward-looking camera, system display, platooning control unit, driver controls, speaker, push-to-talk pedal, radar-based collision mitigation, sensors and others.
- Based on technology, the truck platooning market can be segmented into automatic emergency braking (AEB), adaptive cruise control (ACC), blind-spot collision warning (BSW), forward collision warning (FCW), lane keeping assist (LKA), human machine interface (HMI), lane departure warning (LDW) and others.
- Based on connectivity, the truck platooning market can be segmented into global posting system (GPS), dedicated short range communications (DSRC), celluar, Wi-Fi antennae, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication and others.
- The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/truck-platooning-market-request-methodology/
Truck Platooning Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Truck Platooning Market by Type
- Driver Assisted Truck Platooning (DATP)
- Automated Truck Platooning
Truck Platooning Market by Hardware Type
- Forward-Looking Camera
- System Display
- Platooning Control Unit
- Driver controls
- Push-To-Talk Pedal
- Radar-Based Collision Mitigation
Read Press Release of Global Truck Platooning Market for More Information:
Truck Platooning Market by Technology
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BSW)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Truck Platooning Market by Connectivity
- Global Posting System (GPS)
- Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC)
- Wi-Fi Antennae
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication
Truck Platooning Market by Region
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/truck-platooning-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
Email: [email protected]
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com
Latest posts by Forencis Research (see all)
- Latest News: Polyurethane Foam Market To Collect Hugh Revenues Due To Growth In Demand - February 14, 2020
- Updated Report: Paints and Coatings Market Technological Breakthroughs, Value Chain And Stakeholder Analysis By 2025 - February 14, 2020
- Trending News On Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market Technological Advancements, Evolving Industry Trends And Insights 2019 – 2025 - February 14, 2020