Global Managed Security Services Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2024)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Managed Security Services including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Managed Security Services investments from 2020 till 2024.
The managed security services market is expected to witness a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period 2019 – 2024.
The Global Managed Security Services market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, At&T, Secureworks, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson, Trustwave Holdings Inc., Accenture Plc, HP Enterprise, Computer Sciences Corporation among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Managed security services (MSS) are provided by managed security service providers (MSSPs) to manage and monitor the security aspects of their customer’s IT infrastructure. These services often enable the client organizations to reduce expenditure on either customer-premises equipment (CPE) or in-house security specialists while receiving effective security management.
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Intrusion Detection and Prevention to Dominate the Market
– An Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software (IDPS) monitors network traffic for signs of a possible attack. When it detects potentially dangerous activity, it takes action to stop the attack. Often this takes the form of dropping malicious packets, blocking network traffic or resetting connections. The IDPS also usually sends an alert to security administrators about the potential malicious activity.
– The two main contributors to the successful deployment and operation of an IDS or IPS are the deployed signatures and the network traffic that flows through it.
– According to Insider Threat 2018 report, most insider exploits are detected through IDPS. This indicates the popularity of IDPS and why majority of the vendors are offering this service.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Managed Security Services Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Managed Security Services market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Managed Security Services market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2024 market development trends of Managed Security Services Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Managed Security Services Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Managed Security Services Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Managed Security Services industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687