The Global Polyurethane Foam Market is estimated to reach USD 77 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Polyurethane is referred to as the special class of polymers which are obtained through a synthetic blend of organic compounds. Polyurethane foams are the foams which are obtained through a reaction between the polyol and diisocyanate through continuous reaction process or batch process. These foams are known for their versatility and thus are used in car cushioning and automotive interiors, mattresses, bedding and furniture, carpet, medical dressings, soundproofing systems, thermal insulation, clothing and many more application areas.
Polyurethane Foam Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing Demand from Construction and Automotive Application
The polyurethane foam market is growing on the grounds of rising demand for the polyurethane foam from the end-user industries especially from the building and construction and automotive sector. Rising spending on construction activities owing to higher demand for a residential apartment, increasing per capita income, and ongoing urbanization are expected to fuel the growth of the product market. Shifting consumer taste towards comfortable, light and better mattress and automotive seats are factors projected to spur the market demand higher.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polyurethane-foam-market-sample-pdf/
Emergence of Bio-based Polyurethane Foam
Bio-based polyurethane foams are produced from the Natural oil polyols (NOPs) and sugars, which possess similar characteristics and properties that of conventional polyurethane foam. Due to this, it is used in automotive, consumer goods, construction and other applications, which is anticipated to boost the growth of PU foam market. Additionally, favourable government support is also boosting the market growth.
Stringent Emission Standards Imposed On PU Foams Production
The PU foam market is experiencing growth at a remarkable pace, however, the strict emission regulation imposed by the regulatory authorities is anticipated to hinder the market growth. Regulatory authorities such as National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) regulated the use of methylene chloride in order to reduce air pollution. Methylene chloride is extensively used as an auxiliary blowing agent in the production of PU foams and regulation on methylene chloride usage is likely to impact market growth.
Polyurethane Foam Market: Key Segments
- On the basis of Type, the market is segmented into: Rigid PU Foam, Flexible PU Foam, and Spray Foam
- On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into: Transport and Automotive, Sports and Leisure, Consumer Goods, Construction, Healthcare, Electronics, Packaging, and Others
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Polyurethane Foam Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polyurethane-foam-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Polyurethane Foam market include:
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Dow Inc.
- Covestro AG
- I. Du Pont De Nemours
- Arkema S.A
- NMC Group
- Armacell GmbH
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- Bayer AG
- Other Key Companies
Polyurethane Foam Market: Report Scope
The report on the polyurethane foam market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Polyurethane Foam Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Polyurethane Foam Market, by Type
- Rigid PU Foam
- Flexible PU Foam
- Spray Foam
Polyurethane Foam Market, by Application
- Transport and Automotive
- Sports and Leisure
- Consumer Goods
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polyurethane-foam-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Polyurethane Foam Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/polyurethane-foam-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
Email: [email protected]
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com
Latest posts by Forencis Research (see all)
- Latest News: Polyurethane Foam Market To Collect Hugh Revenues Due To Growth In Demand - February 14, 2020
- Updated Report: Paints and Coatings Market Technological Breakthroughs, Value Chain And Stakeholder Analysis By 2025 - February 14, 2020
- Trending News On Optical Emission Spectroscopy Market Technological Advancements, Evolving Industry Trends And Insights 2019 – 2025 - February 14, 2020