The Global Cloud Services Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Cloud Services market.
The cloud services industry is fairly concentrated: a small number of large entities command significant market shares and a large number of small entities have minor shares. Players in the market include Microsoft, Amazon, International Business Machines Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp, and Google.
The global cloud services market reached a value of nearly $325.1 billion in 2018, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% since 2014, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% to nearly $528.4 billion by 2022.
North America is the largest market for cloud service providers, accounting for 50.1% of the global market. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia-Pacific and then the other regions. Going forward, South America and Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing regions in this market, where growth will be at CAGRs of 28.0% and 20.7% respectively. These will be followed by the Middle East and Africa where the markets will grow at CAGRs of 20.1% and 20.7% respectively.
Markets Covered: SaaS, BPaaS, IaaS and PaaS, Others.
Companies Mentioned: Microsoft Corporation, Amazo, IBM, Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp and Fujitsu.
(Exclusive New Year offer: get flat 20% discount)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report before purchase:
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the Cloud Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Cloud Services market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Cloud Services Market is analyzed across key geographies namely: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints- on the market.
– Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
– Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
– Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
– Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
– Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
– Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
– Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Browse the report description and TOC:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.