PMR’s latest report on Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
The recent market intelligence study by Persistence Market Research (PMR) elaborates the all in all perspective of the worldwide Non-Nutritive Sugar market, from its historical growth through the future outlook. The report is scrutinized on the basis of product type, end use, region and market players. Each segment depicted based on market share, revenue, and demand prospect.
Analysts at PMR find that the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market reached a value of ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2018 – 2028. The growth is primarily driven by increasing demand for Non-Nutritive Sugar among the consumers, better disposable income, and enhanced GDP in developing countries.
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/samples/23176
After reading the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends that impact the overall growth of the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- Grasp the market outlook in terms of value and volume
- Study the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each stakeholder operating in the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- Learn about the manufacturing techniques of Non-Nutritive Sugar in brief
- Figure out the positive and negative factors impacting the product sales
What kind of questions the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market report answers?
- Why is region witnessing the slowest demand growth for Non-Nutritive Sugar ?
- What kind of agreements are the players entering into in the global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market?
- Which sub-segment will lead the global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market by 2029 by product?
- Which Non-Nutritive Sugar market players hold significant shares in terms of value and volume?
- What alternatives are consumers looking for in the global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market?
Get Access To TOC Covering 200+ Topics at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/toc/23176
key players in the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are offering ingredients which imitate the properties of conventional sugar or they are offering custom solution according to the requirement of the clients which is anticipated to drive the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market over the forecast period.
In addition, there is an increasing pressure from key regulatory bodies dealing in food and beverage products across various countries to lower down the amount of sugar in food product in the wake of increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases, as for instance according to World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2016, around 1.9 billion people (18 years and above) were overweight while out of these more than 648 million were obese, thus supplementing the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Awareness toward health is becoming universal, more and more people are engaging in some sort of physical exercises or changing or want to change their eating habits as they are influenced by countless health awareness campaigns spreading across on all form of media whether print or electronic by various reputed health organizations. Furthermore, there is an increasing number of individuals joining health clubs in order to lose weight or stay healthy as shown in the below graph for the United States.
All these factors have changed the buying behavior of consumers and how they perceive the nutritional content of a product. Today more and more consumers are reading labels on the products and are choosing products with low fat and low sugar content which we also found in our survey.
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Organic Non-Nutritive Sugar
- Conventional Non-Nutritive Sugar
On the basis of product type, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream and Desserts
- Flavored Milk
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market are Tate & Lyle, TC Heartland LLC, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Cargill, Incorporated, BENEO GmbH, Roquette Freres SA, Ingredion Inc., Hermes Sweeteners Ltd., Evolva Holding S.A., GLG Life Tech. Corp., Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Matsutani Chemical industry Co, Ltd., Nova Green Inc., Xlear, Inc. , Futaste Co., Ltd. among other Non-Nutritive Sugar players.
Key Product Launches and Development in the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- In March 2017, Nestle launched lower sugar version of Rowntree’s products and confectionery in U.K. Rowntree is a subsidiary of Nestle that manufactures Fruit Pastilles and Fruit Gums
- In January 2017, the Ingredion Incorporated entered into an agreement with SweeGen, Inc., a manufacturer of stevia sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar. The objective was to become the international distributor of natural sweeteners.
- In March 2017, Tate & Lyle PLC entered into a global distribution partnership with Sweet Green Fields, which is a U.S. based manufacturer and supplier of stevia based sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar as a joint venture to cater to increasing global consumer demands and to increase production.
- In June 2016, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company partnered with GLG Life Tech Corporation, a manufacturer of zero-calorie natural sweeteners, stevia extract and monk fruit extract, a Non-Nutritive Sugar to expand its grinding capacity for sweeteners and starches at its mill facilities in Turkey and Bulgaria
Market Drivers and Restraints Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
Increasing investments by companies coupled with geographical expansion by these players have led to high competitiveness in the overall Non-Nutritive Sugar products attributed to surging demand across the globe is anticipated to drive the Non-Nutritive Sugar market growth over the forecast period. Also, increased brand awareness for products dealing with specific issues such as obesity curtailment, nutritive advantages, and health benefits are expected to drive demand for Non-Nutritive Sugar in the near future.
However, a major factor hampering the growth of the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are concerns for stringent regulatory norms regarding the use of artificial sweeteners as a food ingredient. This is due to side effects such as allergic reactions, improper functioning of digestive system and other health-related issues. Although, cultivation and consumption of natural sweeteners such as stevia are increasing at a rapid pace; various end-use industries such as confectionery, bakery, and others are witnessing the slower adoption of non-nutritive sugars as a food ingredient which is also expected to restrain the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market.
Brief Approach to Research on Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report –
Some of the key data points covered in our report on include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
In order to get a strategic overview of the market, Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/methodology/23176
Why go for Persistence Market Research
- One of the leading market research firms in the World
- Serves 350+ clients every day
- Facilitates 60+ countries with innovative market ideas
- Artificial intelligence, and big data analytics for keeping clients updated regarding current market trends
- Available round the clock
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
Latest posts by [email protected] (see all)
- Speech Therapy Services Market to Witness Significant Rise in Revenue During the Forecast Period2017 – 2025 - February 13, 2020
- Physical Therapy Services Market Revenue to Record Stellar Growth Rate During 2017 – 2025 - February 13, 2020
- Neurotechnology Market to Record Rise in Incremental Opportunity During the Forecast Period 2017 – 2025 - February 13, 2020